Sorry, nothing in cart.
What user or customer information does Ansavv.com collect?
1. Your contact details such as customer name, email address, Ansavv.com account password, phone number and shipping address
2. Your transaction or banking details such as credit card number, cardholder name, expiration date and CVV or other information as required for internet banking or other payment instruments is not held by Ansavv.com but is held by our Payment Gateway partner.
3. Your previous orders and transactions including the product and pricing details, the date of purchase, transaction information, payment history etc.
4. Information from optional online surveys on our or third party sites (posted by Ansavv.com) which may include demographic information (like gender, age, income) as well as product and service preferences of users.
6. Your session log information on our site which includes your navigation within the site, source of traffic, IP address (from which we can approximately determine user location), browser type, browser language, operating system, date and time of request etc.
7. Third party sign in information shared on our website such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest sign in information
8. Email communication by any user or customer directly with Ansavv.com such as product enquiry, order and transaction related information, disputes or complaints etc.
• How does Ansavv.com utilize user or customer information?
• We only collect user or customer information as required to conduct our business and to enable us to provide the best services to our users and customers. We do not sell or rent this information to third parties.
• User or customer information (as defined above) will be used as described below:
1. User and customer information will be sharable with our subsidiaries, affiliates and partners which are also involved in delivering the service to you as a customer in your buying process. We will also need to share some or all of your information as governed in the case of acquisitions by or mergers with other business entities.
. We use some of the user and customer information defined above to understand customer behaviour and thus offer better and more relevant experiences to you. We use certain information in an aggregated form across users to compile statistical and demographical profiles for our business and marketing activities.
3. We use this information to inform you about offers and deals, new launches, information about products you have purchased, order and shipping status, as well as other promotional and informational content. We will provide you the option to opt-out of such services.
4. Cookies would be used to provide a customized experience to our users such as identifying recently viewed items (of interest to the user) as well as implementing wish list and cart features.
5. We use session log and traffic flow information to understand how users are interacting with our site and to make improvements. This will also be used by us to understand and analyze customer preferences, buying patterns and behaviour at an aggregate level.
6. We use IP address, traffic sources, user navigation across the site, browser and OS information etc. to measure overall site performance in terms of number of users, user engagement, time spent by users on the site etc.
7. We will need to use user or customer information in case required in aspects such as legal disputes or other legal processes; comply with any statutory or regulatory requirement; troubleshoot problems; detect and protect against error, fraud and other criminal or illegal activity; collect fees owed; enforce our terms and conditions; prevent abuse of our services; prevent violation of the rights of third parties, other users or the general public
TERMS OF OFFER FOR SALE
1.1. These terms of offer for sale (“Supply Terms”) apply to products purchased via www.Ansavv.com which is a website managed by ANSAVV INC. (“Company” or “Ansavv” or “We” or “Us” and its successors and assigns). Under these Supply Terms the users of the website will be referred to as (“You” or “Your” or “Yourself” or “User” or “Customers”).
1.3. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE SUPPLY TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT ACCESS THE WEBSITE FOR ANY PURCHASE.
2.1. Ansavv has the right to change or discontinue any Service at any time, without notice. Ansavv may add or modify the procedures, modes, processes or conditions of purchase at any time. Ansavv shall not be liable to You or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of any aspect of the Services.
3.1. Ansavv enables sale of a variety of Products. SHIPPING for all the products on the Website shall be per the company`s policy, which may be changed by Ansavv from time to time.
3.2. In case, you receive a damaged Product, please bring it to the notice of the delivery personnel immediately. In case you notice an issue later, please get in touch with us on our customer care number or write to us at hello@Ansavv.com. Damage will be assessed in 1-2 days and a solution will be offered. The piece may be replaced or other corrective measure may be taken to address the issue.
4.1. You should take all responsibility for your own actions in utilizing the Products purchased by You and Ansavv shall not be liable for any such action.
4.2. You represents that You are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws as applicable in India.
4.3. Ansavv shall not be responsible for any deficiency in payment of consideration payable towards the Products purchased on the Website.
5. PRICING INFORMATION
5.1. The Pricing Information relating to the Product shall be as disclosed to you at the time of your purchase.
5.2. Ansavv strives to cause to provide You the best prices possible on Products You buy via the Website. However, Ansavv does not guarantee that the price will be the lowest in the city, region or geography. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice or any consequential liability to You.
5.3. While Ansavv strives to provide accurate information relating to Products, services including pricing information, typographical and other errors may occur. In the event that a Product or service is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error, Ansavv may, at its discretion, either contact You for instructions or cancel Your order and notify You of such cancellation. Ansavv will have the right to modify the price of the Product and contact You for further instructions via e-mail address provided by You at the time of registration, or cancel the order and notify You of such cancellation. If Ansavv cancels the order after the payment has been processed, the said amount will be remitted to Your account from which the payment was made.
6. CREDIT CARD DETAILS
You might be required to provide Your credit or debit card details to the approved payment gateways while making the payment. In this regard You agree to provide correct and accurate credit / debit card details to the approved payment gateways for availing Services on the Website. You shall not use the credit / debit card that is not lawfully owned by You. The information provided by You will not be utilized or shared with any third party unless required in relation to fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. You will be solely responsible for the security and confidentiality of Your credit / debit card details. Ansavv expressly disclaims all liabilities that may arise as a consequence of any unauthorized use of Your credit / debit card.
7. DELIVERY OF THE PRODUCT
Your shipping address, pin code will be verified with the database of Ansavv before You proceed to pay for Your purchase. If Your order is not serviceable by delivery partners or the Vendor or the area is not covered, we will request You to provide us with an alternate shipping address which we expect to have on delivery partner’s/Vendor’s delivery list. If there is any dispute regarding the shipment of the product or services for the area not covered by Ansavv, Ansavv will not be responsible for the non-delivery of the product. Ansavv doesn`t deliver items internationally. However, You can make purchases on the website from anywhere in the world but at the same time ensuring the shipping address is within India.
In case You book multiple orders for the Products and Services in one transaction, efforts will be made to ship all Products together. However, this may not always be possible. If You purchase multiple Products in a single transaction you may provide separate shipping addresses for each Product.
8. RETURNS AND REFUNDS
8.1. If You receive a damaged / defective Product or a Product that does not comply with the specifications as per your original order, please get in touch with the customer service at the call centre.
8.2. Upon receiving Your complaint, Ansavv shall verify the authenticity and the nature of the complaint and if Ansavv is convinced that the complaint is genuine, Ansavv will inform the procurement department of such complaint and request for a replacement. If the complaint is frivolous or baseless, Ansavv reserves the right to take legal actions against You and You will be solely liable for all costs incurred by Ansavv in this regard.
8.3. In order to return any Products, You are required to comply with the below mentioned conditions, viz:
a) Please notify Ansavv of receipt of a damaged/ defective product/service within 48-hours of delivery to You. If You are unable to do so within 48-hours, Ansavv shall not be held liable for the failure to replace the order;
b) Products should be unused;*
c) You will be required to dispatch the product using a reputed courier in Your respective area within one (1) day from receipt of such notice.
d) Products should be returned in their original packaging along with the original price tags, labels, barcodes, user manual, warranty card and invoices etc.;
e) It is advised that the return packets should be strongly and adequately packaged so that there is no further damage of products during transit;
f) The returned Products are subject to verification and checks by Ansavv in order to determine the legitimacy of the complaint/ return. If the claim is not legitimate, you will be required to bear the shipping costs for the product.
* These conditions will not apply to Products where the defects could not, using reasonable diligence, have been discovered, at the time of delivery.
8.4. If a Product returned is duly accepted by Ansavv, the value of such Product, as originally paid by You will be refunded to You. Refund will be processed based on the mode of payment and Ansavv or the approved payment gateway will credit Your refunds directly into Your debit/credit card or online accounts or provide You with a cheque in this regard.
Refunds will be subject to the following:
a) Orders paid online will be refunded within 7-21 working days through the online account or via cheque, depending on the then current circumstances as determined by Ansavv;
b) For Cash on Delivery payments, You will be provided with a refund cheque.
c) If the Product can be repaired by the service centre, Ansavv will get the same repaired and send it back to You.
d) A promo code, once used shall not be refunded in case of cancellation of order either by customer or Ansavv.
8.5.1 The order amount will be credited to you within 14-days from the day of initiating the refund.
8.5.2 If a Product is returned under this Return Policy, the value of such Product, as originally paid by You will be refunded to You. Refund will be processed based on the mode of payment and Ansavv or the approved payment gateway will credit Your refunds directly into Your debit/credit card or online account.
8.5.3 If you opted for Cash on Delivery, the order amount will be credited to your bank account via NEFT.
9. SHIPPING, DELIVERY AND CANCELLATION
Please see terms relating to shipping, delivery and cancellation on the Website.
10. WARRANTIES AND CLAIMS.
Please note the standard warranties and the conditions for usage of the Products in relation to each Product. No claim (a) that is contrary to the above or (b) where Products have been used contrary to the conditions of usage; will be entertained.
11. INDEMNIFICATION AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
11.1. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Ansavv from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, demands, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by Ansavv that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by You pursuant to these Supply Terms or any Additional Terms applicable to the purchase of Products.
11.2. In no event shall Ansavv, its officers, employees, partners be liable to You, any third party for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential or punitive damages whatsoever, including those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not foreseeable or whether or not Ansavv has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or based on any theory of liability, including breach of contract or warranty, negligence or other tortious action, or any other claim arising out of or in connection with Your purchase of the products and services herein. Notwithstanding anything to contrary, Ansavv`s entire liability to You under this Terms of Offer For Sale or otherwise shall be the refund of the money charged from You, under which the unlikely liability arises.
12. GOVERNING LAW
12.1. These Supply Terms and the relationship between You and Ansavv shall be governed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles.
12.2. All claims, differences and disputes arising under or in connection with or in relation to the Terms of Offer For Sale or any transactions entered into on or through the Website or the relationship between You and Ansavv shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Delhi and You hereby accede to and accept the jurisdiction of such courts.